Ideal for low-energy consumption construction (BBC) OR RT2012 The unit is equipped with a central fresh air input on a connection nozzle:
* no air intake in the room,
* direct connection possible to crawl space or external air intake.
Also called the suction exhaust, zone 3 installation does not require an existing chimney flue. The smoke exhaust tubing horizontally to the front. This installation configuration requires a concentric flue and professional advice. Only sealed wood pellet stoves certified by CSTB can be installed in zone 3.
Using the chronothermostat, you can:
* define 3 operating temperatures: comfort, normal, economic,
* set the times for the unit to turn on and off,
* program the wood-burning stove for 24 hours in units of a 1/2 hour, choosing to have the unit turn off or to select one of three pre-defined temperatures,
* set a different schedule for every day of the week.
The KCC is used to adapt the unit to the specifications for wood pellets, such as: the type of installation, altitude, the type of soiling caused by the burner and heat exchanger, to ensure more efficient and better performance over time and to reduce maintenance.
The CSTB technical assessment (the French scientific and technical construction center) officially certifies the seal on wood pellet stoves. n°14.2/15-2130*V5
A tangential forced convection ventilator is used. It distributes the hot air inside the room.