Aaron Cast Iron Stove
Designed with two front sides, it’s easy to find the perfect spot for your new Aaron fireplace. This stove is ideal for large logs and offers a stunning panoramic view of its flames. Simply place it on a raw material such as stone or on one of its benches (sold separately). Bench available in 2 sizes.
Secondary air protects the glass against smoke and soot deposits. It ensures combustion of volatile materials. The adjustable secondary air flow can adapt the unit’s operation to high draft conditions.
The clean glass system slows deposit buildup on the glass. An air supply above the glass creates a protective curtain. The preheated air is propelled along the glass. It triggers combustion of gas and volatile materials, thereby protecting the glass against smoke and soot deposits.
Unit has two doors. Ideal for separating two rooms to reload the wood from one side to another.
The unit operates with regular loading of small quantities of wood. This operating method is particularly high-performing and respectful of the environment.
The Origine France Garantie is the only certification that certifies a product was manufactured in France. This labeling is validated by an independent organization, after an audit. (Bureau Veritas No.7208672). OFG products are manufactured in France at Invicta Group manufacturing sites.
- Nelson Cast Iron Stove
- The two glass sides of our Nelson stove give a unique character to your home. Cozy…
- Antaya Cast Iron Wood Stove
- Let yourself be captivated by the magic of Antaya. This wide-view chimney stove offers impressive performance…
- Symphonia Cast Iron Stove
- Let Symphonia captivate your senses. The hypnotic dance of the flames is reflected in the design…
- Itaya Cast Iron Stove
- Sophisticated and unique, our Itaya cast iron stove provides a touch of exquisite warmth to any…