Cedrus LPE9 pellet stove
The Cedrus captures light and diffuses a gentle, enveloping warmth, making it a welcome addition to any type of home. This rustic-chic stove features a black steel body clad in cream-colored ceramic.
Ideal for low-energy consumption construction (BBC) OR RT2012 The unit is equipped with a central fresh air input on a connection nozzle:
* no air intake in the room,
* direct connection possible to crawl space or external air intake.
Also called the suction exhaust, zone 3 installation does not require an existing chimney flue. The smoke exhaust tubing horizontally to the front. This installation configuration requires a concentric flue and professional advice. Only sealed wood pellet stoves certified by CSTB can be installed in zone 3.
Using the chronothermostat, you can:
* define 3 operating temperatures: comfort, normal, economic,
* set the times for the unit to turn on and off,
* program the wood-burning stove for 24 hours in units of a 1/2 hour, choosing to have the unit turn off or to select one of three pre-defined temperatures,
* set a different schedule for every day of the week.
The CSTB technical assessment (the French scientific and technical construction center) officially certifies the seal on wood pellet stoves. n°14.2/15-2130*V5
When the room temperature exceeds the predefined temperature by +3°C, the unit turns off and enters Eco-Stop mode. The unit leaves Eco-Stop mode and turns on again when the room temperature drops 1°C below the temperature set.
Air distribution connection lines are available as an option. Reference P690080: kit 2 connection lines & screws.
*Adjust operating power: 5 pre-programmed power settings managed automatically.
*Adjust the preset temperature: you choose the desired ambiant temperature in the room. It is measured using a wire probe. The wood pellet stove adjusts its power to reach and maintain the requested value.
A tangential forced convection ventilator is used. It distributes the hot air inside the room.