The clean glass system slows deposit buildup on the glass. An air supply above the glass creates a protective curtain. The preheated air is propelled along the glass. It triggers combustion of gas and volatile materials, thereby protecting the glass against smoke and soot deposits.
The unit has 2 axial fans with 2 speeds controlled manually using a switch. The fans turn on automatically when the temperature reaches 50°C.
The unit can alternate between intermittent and extended burning mode. Intermittent mode requires frequent addition of new wood. It is particularly high-performing and respectful of the environment. Extended burning mode, with a low flame, enables 3 hours of operation without intervention.
The Origine France Garantie is the only certification that certifies a product was manufactured in France. This labeling is validated by an independent organization, after an audit. (Bureau Veritas No.7208672). OFG products are manufactured in France at Invicta Group manufacturing sites.
Injection of pre-heated air into the combustion chamber The supplementary air intake in the back enables hydrocarbons to be destroyed at a high temperature. Complete combustion reduces pollution.
Screen-printed glass placed on the outside of the door provides a modern style with a good view of the flames.
- 700 Natural Convection Wide Vision Insert
- Very quiet, this insert works by natural convection without a fan. Ideal for fitting into existing…
- 700 Compact Insert
- With its powerful 14 kW output, this insert is designed to heat large areas efficiently.
- Turbo 700 Wide Vision Insert
- This model allows you to transform your fireplace into an efficient, high-performance heating solution. A warm…
- T 700 Insert
- Once installed in your fireplace, this powerful insert will heat a large living space.