Using the chronothermostat, you can:
* define 3 operating temperatures: comfort, normal, economic,
* set the times for the unit to turn on and off,
* program the wood-burning stove for 24 hours in units of a 1/2 hour, choosing to have the unit turn off or to select one of three pre-defined temperatures,
* set a different schedule for every day of the week.
The KCC is used to adapt the unit to the specifications for wood pellets, such as: the type of installation, altitude, the type of soiling caused by the burner and heat exchanger, to ensure more efficient and better performance over time and to reduce maintenance.
The forced convection ventilator is a radial centrifuge type. It distributes the hot air inside the room.
Air distribution connection lines are available as an option. Reference P690080: kit 2 connection lines & screws.
*Adjust operating power: 10 pre-programmed power settings managed automatically.
*Adjust the preset temperature: you choose the desired ambiant temperature in the room. It is measured using a wire probe. The wood pellet stove adjusts its power to reach and maintain the requested value.
Standby is a backup feature of the device. The unit turns off if the room temperature is 3°C higher than the temperature set for over 60 seconds. The unit turns on again when the room temperature drops 1°C below the temperature set.
- IG9 850 Pellet Trapdoor Insert
- A large size for enjoying the spectacle of flames, a 15 kg reservoir for long-lasting, self-regulated…
- IG9 750 Pellet Drawer Insert
- Enjoy a practical and high-performing heating solution with the IG 750 insert. It offers controllable heat…
- IG9 850 Pellet Drawer Insert
- Ideal for existing fireplaces or for a completely new installation, the IG 850 Insert offers all…
- IG9 650 Pellet Trapdoor Insert
- Do you want to enjoy the comfort and convenience of pellets? The IG 650 insert is…